Saturday, October 17, 2015

24 Hour Readthon: Pre-Survey

Now that I am more awake (the readathon starts 5am my time) I came back to do my pre-party post!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I'm reading from Longview, WA!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I'm not really looking forward to one in particular; I have a bunch of library books to read before they become due, and a few other books that are half-read and I need to finish. Hoping to get those done!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Anything salty! I have some pretzel sticks... :)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I'm currently planning for my wedding which is ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! Crazyyyyy! We will be taking a week-long honeymoon in Disneyland, where we met, and then in February we're moving to Florida to do the Disney College Program in Disney World!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

My goal this year is to make it all the way through hour 24. I usually crash around hour 19, so I want to make it the final stretch this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs