Saturday, June 27, 2015

Social Media Saturday: 6/27/15

Welcome to Social Media Saturday! This is a meme created by myself, where each week I share a different social media account that I use, and that you as readers can follow to continue connecting to me and my blog!

This week, I'll be focusing on my Twitter account, @Ariel_Librarian. I used to struggle with things to tweet about, and to be honest, I still do! However, I'm learning that sometimes just simple tweets about what I'm thinking about currently can go a long way in spreading my content!

I have my blog posts syndicating to my Twitter each time I post, so if you follow me on Twitter, you can still see every time I post! I often follow back, so feel free to follow me!

Leave your Twitter accounts below and I'd love to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I'm not the best social media butterfly either but it's the trying that counts. :) @katyrochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely trying! I feel like it's easier to make connections via the various social media accounts rather than simply blogging :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs