Friday, May 8, 2015

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is a weekly meme host by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week they feature bloggers, and we trade blog follows to meet new people!

This week's question:

How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelves or on your reading-device, or on your bookish platform like Goodreads, Leafmarks or Booklikes.

I organize my bookshelf by genre and within the series I own. It makes it easier for me to find them!

Leave a comment down below so I can check out your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs