Monday, April 11, 2011

Review - Delivered With Love


This is the synopsis from Amazon:

An old love letter found in the glove compartment of a young woman's inherited 1972 Volkswagen propels her to leave her life in Los Angeles and go to the small town of Capitola, California. There her dream of finding the writer of the letter leads her on an unexpected journey that changes her life forever.

Claire James, age twenty-three, is ready to make it on her own.  When she's fired from her job as a waitress and subsequently kicked out of her sister's home, she sees it as an opportunity to start over.  But even before moving, a thirty-five-year-old love letter written to her mother keeps Claire stuck in the past.  Michael Thompson, a middle-aged real estate agent, wants to keep the past where it belongs--at least until his grown daughter is married.  But, then a young woman comes to town . . .

My review: 5 stars

Plot: I wasn't pulled in right away, but once I got deeper into the book I fell in love with the story and the romantic events that happened throughout. I love romances and this one did not let me down.

Characters: I loved how chivalrous the man was and that he truly cared about her feelings and her fears of commitment. I could also relate to Claire, so it was an overall great read. Another good part was the connections between the characters! So much fun finding out all of theirs past secrets.

Setting: I felt like the Cali coast was the perfect spot for a romance novel.

Overall: This book was so good! I finished it in less than a day. I highly recommend you go pick it up! Right now it's free on Kindle so click the Amazon link above and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs