Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon



I will be participating in the Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon, hosted by Book-Savvy and The Bookish Type. Basically the rules are to read as much of your TBR stacks as possible during that time period to prepare for all of the new releases and reading challenges in 2011. I have quite a few older books I need to read before I start reading the new ones I got for Christmas :) I'm excited to start this challenge!

If you want to participate, you can find the complete details and the sign-up linky at this post. Good luck and let me know if you join! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs